If you are a teacher, you can recommend these 6 apps to your students so they can improve their speaking skills, increase their vocabulary, polish their grammar and have fun at the same time.
1. Exam Lift: to practise English in the four language skills – reading, writing, listening and speaking.
2. Memrise: a flashcard app to help new words and phrases stick in your long-term memory.
3. Duolingo: games to learn English words and a bit of grammar.
4. Mondly: to help improve English speaking skills.
5. Grammarly: it corrects spelling and grammar mistakes.
6. Tandem: it connects ESL learners with fluent English speakers who are trying to learn that ESL learner’s native language.
Leave us a comment telling us how useful they were! Thanks!